Account Executive - Global Client and Compute Solutions - Center South Italy
Rome, ItalyJob ID R027325 Date posted Aug. 28, 2019
Account Executive – Global Client and Compute Solutions
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be endless. Within GCCS Global Client and Compute Sales (GCCS), we are looking for an Account Executive to join our top-calibre team in Rome.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive is able to develop partnerships assigned Customers from operational to CxO Level, including ability to engage best internal talents to address Customer’ needs. AE will optimize customer satisfaction and drive long term sales results with strong passion for both acquisition and development Customers. AE will work with sales operations and technical support teams and shows leadership and guidance. The role will involve:
- Be a Single Point of Accountability for one or more GCCS customers
- Attain targeted sales goals and performance through the effective management of resources, including customer satisfaction and winning new business
- Provide leadership to the virtual account team via the account profile / executive briefing document for the team and through regular structured communication via conference calls or formal emails, clearly outlining key projects, opportunities, issues, products transitions, pricing etc.
- Profile of existing IT operations including strategy initiatives, supplier profile (i.e. relative share of wallet between vendors) and map of key IT contacts
- Providing sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities, selling across the Dell portfolio; servers, networking, clients, related Services and 3rd party products.
- Proven sales track record of success within Enterprise Customers
- Extensive experience of selling technology solutions
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- An outgoing and likable personality.
- Confident and authoritative speaker.
- Confidence in your own abilities.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- A passion to learn
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.