Senior Partner Systems Engineer
Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaJob ID R027556 Date posted Aug. 26, 2019
Senior Partner Systems Engineer
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none. Within our Partner Systems Engineering team, we are looking for a Senior Partner Systems Engineer to join our top-calibre team in Riyadh.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, Dell promotes an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. As we continue to grow our business in EMEA we are looking for sales people with a proven track record who are passionate about technology. You will be joining a collaborative and energetic team that welcomes creativity and different perspectives. In return Dell offers the training, development and support for you to develop your career and fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As we further strengthen our channel team in Istanbul, we are looking to recruit a Senior Partner System Engineer focused on enablement and providing presales support for the assigned channel district.Technical generalist, providing high-level technical expertise in support of partner pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Coverage of the full DELL EMC ISG portfolio.
Responsible for the technical development of partner pre-sales in the assigned market. Assists partner pre-sales in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to partner's technical staff and senior technical management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Assists partner pre-sales in conducting research, answering questions and removing objections that arise in a sales campaign. Accelerates DELL EMC incremental revenue through partners by direct and programmatic technical development of partner pre-sales
- Owns, drives & Executes Partner Enablement Plans; Technically qualifies Partner pipeline and supports demand generation.
- Executes global technical sales plays/initiatives; along with fostering strong relationship - Enables, trains & certifies Partner sales/presales team
- Produces Partner-specific technical sales plans for products and services; Develops and executes Partner ISG technical business plan and collaborates with PSM to build a business plan
- Supports sales opportunities in the terms of partner technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Hosts joint Partner technical community with other business units; Leverages expertise in competitive solutions and overall landscape to coach Partners in effectively addressing and dispelling customer doubts about Dell EMC solutions
- Create relevant artifacts, documentation and processes in order to assist the partner account strategies and sales. Technically develops and presents the design and value of proposed solutions and tools to partners, customers, prospects and management
- Aligns with specialist resources to drive and execute ISG strategy Develops relationship with Partner’s CIO/CTO and coaches Partner’s sales engineers.
- Develops relationships with partner, account team, and customers in support of sales team objectives
- Produce partner specific product and service and sales plans.
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel partner/customer objections to Dell EMC solutions, and train the partner Team
- Develops technical solutions and increases mindshare of proposed solutions and tools to Partners and current/prospective customers
- 7+ years relevant experience in a similar environment
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.