Sr Product Marketing Manager, RSA SecurID Suite
Reston, VirginiaJob ID R95517 Date posted Jun. 12, 2019
The Senior Advisor, Product Marketing will join a team focused on bringing RSA products to market in the exciting Identity and Access Management market. You will be responsible for driving and reinforcing RSA’s products value proposition, building supporting sales collateral, tools and enablement and presenting the product at customers and key industry events. The role involves ownership and project management of product marketing initiatives, working closely with other members of marketing, sales, and product management. Strong experience in product marketing within enterprise software is essential.
- Participating in product launches to build product messaging, develop product collateral and sales tools and general support of the launch plan.
- Developing sales tools such as customer presentations, solution briefs and data sheets to enable sales teams to tell the RSA product story effectively.
- Connecting market and technology trends with RSA's products to build product positioning and messages for key use cases to highlight differentiation in market.
- Work closely with corporate and field marketers to guide the campaign strategy and act as subject matter expert for content, events and programs
- Assessing market requirements, investigating new technologies, developing recommendations for product direction, establishing market and pricing plans and strategies for got to market execution
- Speaking and presenting internally and externally to promote our product story
- 6-8+ years in product marketing in enterprise software, identity and access management experience preferred.
- Passionate about groundbreaking technology, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience establishing business value translated from product capabilities and crafting differentiated messaging for RSA products in competitive markets
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase product value to different types of audience.
- Experience and familiarity with risk and security products.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, matrixed and innovative environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.