Consultant, Product Marketing
Reston, VirginiaJob ID R67731 Date posted May. 08, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. The Consultant, Product Marketing, will help define the product marketing strategy, plans and execution for the RSA NetWitness Platform. The right candidate has a strong combination of security product marketing and brand management experience.
- Enable the Sales team to qualify and close with sales plays, customer case studies, whitepapers, and both high-level and technical presentations
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews, including: win/loss analysis, competitive landscape updates
- Identify key trends in buying behavior; understand industry needs and challenges and initiate results-based solutions
- Gather market intelligence on prospective clients
- Research, introduce and implement go-to-market strategies, distribution, pricing and packaging
- Lead communication on the value proposition of products to the Sales team and create toolkits to support sales initiatives
- Be a product evangelist and spokesperson, communicating with both internal (inside sales) and external stakeholders through product media generation
- Collaborate with marketing and lead generation teams to develop product strategy
- Perform SWOT analysis and other benchmarking initiatives
- Craft unique branding and messaging for RSA’s new and existing products
- Train existing and new sales hires on offerings
- 8-12+ years’ experience in product marketing and brand management in IT Security, Networking and Cloud technologies
- Excellent technical and presentation building skills (advanced Keynote / PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience planning and executing complex marketing programs
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive sound decision making, and deliver against measurable marketing metrics.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with confidence in presenting points of views at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Strong ability to understand technical material
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and proactive problem-solving skills.
- Exceptionally detail oriented, prolific with excellent project management skills
- BA/BS required, and MBA preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Apply now! Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.