Service Delivery Engineer 2
Pune, IndiaJob ID R17221 Date posted Mar. 04, 2019
Job Title: Service Delivery Engineer 2
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
About Business Unit:
Our established global scale drives consistent deployments to help you drive greater business results, around the clock and around the globe. From simple hardware installations to the most complex hardware and software integration, we take the guess work and risk out of deploying the new technology you need to transform IT and business.
- Provides Implementation support to Global customers for implementations and management of Netapps, Isilon & Unity – NAS product
- Actively contributes to the implementation, configuration, layout and performance tuning of Isilon and NAS products
- Performs necessary storage infrastructure maintenance and necessary data migration, as required.
- Performs extended-stay implementations per the specifications in the Statement of Work, Scope document, Architecture Design Document or Project Manager direction.
- Required to support and train both customers and less experienced co-workers.
- Hands on Skills on Dell EMC Storage Products like Isilon and Unity will be essential.
- Hands on Skills on File Migrations technologies from EMC to EMC and Non EMC to EMC Arrays.
- Hands on Skills that cover Migration skills such as, Datadobi, Emcopy, Rsync.
- Integration with most commonly used applications in industry (Virtualized environments, MS Exchange, SQL, Oracle and VMWare).
- Good Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ready to work in the night shifts.
- Working knowledge on Design and Implementation on Isilon
- Working knowledge Migration design.
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.