OEM Inside Sales Account Manager
Prague, CzechiaJob ID R030470 Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
OEM Inside Sales Account Manager
Central & Eastern Europe Region
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 140,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an OEM Inside Sales Account Manageron our OEM Sales team in Central Europe (Prague or Bucharest).
Dell’s portfolio of emerging technologies is enough to get your pulse racing. But our customers are our heartbeat and deserve human interaction that is special and unique to their technological needs. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team is the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. Our team is responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Manager team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Functions as the primary insides sales demand generalist and provides support to the field Account Executive with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and executions
- Responds to customer inquiries.
- Responsible for a high number of medium accounts, or a fewer number of large accounts
- Analyses multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer /partner problems/needs and recommends appropriate solutions
- Uses in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to help customers/partners formulate strategy and direction Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer/partner needs
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
- Develops and implements account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives
- Has or ability to rapidly gain good understanding of the full range of products and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Ability to leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and experience in Relationship Selling
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Very good English communication
- Understanding of improvement opportunities with individuals and within segment
- Developing skills to lead individuals and team
- Additional languages
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.