Cyber Defense Solutions Sales Specialist
Portland, OregonJob ID R69635 Date posted May. 07, 2019
The ASOC Account Manager role is focused on selling RSA's ASOC portfolio which includes the world?s most advanced platform for helping customers combat advanced cyber threats, comprised of: SOC orchestration, integrated pervasive visibility into the network, logs and events, endpoints, and associated threat intelligence, along with RSA's Advanced Cyber Defense Services and Incident Response Practices. The Account Manager works in a specific geography and/or set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products to differentiate RSA's capabilities to clients and partners
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate whitespace accounts
- Working with channel partners and Systems Integrators to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients detect and respond to advanced cyber threats
- Develop, maintain and share a Customer Account Plan for your top strategic accounts, ensure these are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts within SFDC Skills
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven Enterprise Sales experience within a large Security software company preferably SIEM/Advanced security offerings
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Experienced in managing sales cycles that are contract-heavy Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven ability to learn (i.e. gain product and marketing knowledge)
- A strong understanding of the Channel/SI model and the cyber security market
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with both the direct and indirect teams both within RSA and our partners.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.