Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Consultant - Columbus, OH; Pittsburgh, PA, Detroit, MI
Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJob ID R91190 Date posted Feb. 04, 2019
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Consultant
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Commercial Sales, we are looking for an Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Consultant to join our Global Compute and Networking organization. Our Ideal candidate will be based in the PacWest region, Seattle or Oregon.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion of Enterprise Infrastructure across existing accounts, our Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Consultant is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Effectively Articulate the Value proposition of Dell Products and Services in the Enterprise Infrastructure Space
- Recommend and Manage Dell OEM Third Party Solutions and Upgrades
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Build and Execute a plan to connect Dell Technology Solutions to meet and exceed the Customer’s needs. Establishing and growing relationships across the Dell EMC Sales organization to deliver net new Customer relationships and grow existing partnerships where applicable.
- Consults with other product specialists, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent application of solutions
- Extensive experience selling data center technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Typically requires 8+ years of field sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.