Senior Consultant, Service Delivery Executive
Perth, AustraliaJob ID R047793 Date posted Nov. 27, 2019
Service Delivery Executive
The Services Delivery Executive is highly skilled at understanding the complex needs of the business, translating its priorities into operational plans, and orchestrating the successful execution of the work to the specified timelines on a consistent basis.
- Drives long-term, healthy customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the customer and Dell Technology Services delivery teams.
- Provides the customer a single point of contact for the acquisition and execution of services, including deploy, managed, consulting or support services.
- Acts as a customer advocate to all Services delivery teams, ensuring that customer needs and expectations are understood and properly translated to operational parameters.
- Overall responsibility for quality of service and delivery for DT Select account. Work with DT Select team to increase transformational bookings; provide direction on strategic offers aligned to Dell Technologies key sales plays; aimed at creating steady year over year revenue growth.
- This role is also expected to have a level of knowledge and experience to act as “trusted advisor” in recommending improvements to operational activities that will enhance the customer’s ability to meet its business objectives in the present and into the future.
- Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.
- Coordinates the activities of technical solution team members to meet contract obligations.
- Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversees service quality to ensure consistent approach, quality communication and highest level of expertise.
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.
- Expert organizing and planning skills to oversee the largest and most complex deliverables
- Expert priority setting and delegation skills working with senior level team members
- Expert analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Expert ability to lead large complex programs and consistently achieve or surpass customer service level targets
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives
Education and Experience
- Typically requires 15+ years of related experience in a professional with a Bachelor's degree; or 12+ years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 8+ years experience; or equivalent experience.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.