Global Enablement Content Manager
New JerseyJob ID R023827 Date posted Jul. 16, 2019
Global Enablement Content Manager with Dell Boomi – Chesterbrook, PA
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Global Enablement Content Manager Key Responsibilities
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture content for sales training requests, sales tools and resource development and guide the SME with best practices and methods when they’re developing content
- Work with the Global Sales Enablement Instructional Designer to develop content into classroom and virtual eLearning experiences
- Ensure that content developed for sales enablement is packaged and delivered to our LMS Administrator for dissemination to the sales organization
- Work with teams to identify topics, speakers, and ensure all is orchestrated and delivered in a smooth and informative format
- Suggest innovative ideas to the team infusing your expertise and experience to deliver world class training content
- Over 10 years’ experience in Sales Enablement activities including training, developing tools and resources as well as course development
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects
- Proven experience working with high performing teams across multiple geographies and functions
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels and disciplines
- Excellent project management skills – training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required
- Experience using video communications tools such as Zoom, Skype, Webex and Adobe Connect
- Clear, professional and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-driven and able to complete tasks with minimal direction
- Creative problem solving
- BS/BA degree
- Experience/background in the tech space
- Experience developing sales enablement training, tools and resources
- Experience with learning management systems and software
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell.