Director, Business Development, Dell Tech Channel Business
PennsylvaniaJob ID R025055 Date posted Jul. 29, 2019
Director, Business Development – Dell Technologies Alliance – Remote US
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Director, Business Development Manager to join our team in the US.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Dell Boomi partners with leading technology providers to ensure platform support, and enable successful solutions for mutual customers. The Sr. Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of technology alliance partnerships to maximize the business opportunities and revenue.
- Lead development of Dell alliance partnership strategy and business plan
- Manage a team of Business Developers across the Dell channel
- Structure, negotiate, and execute the appropriate partnership model and contractual terms
- Execute against alliance strategy and business plan, develop cadence with partner counterpart, and measure/report performance for key Dell Boomi and alliance partner stakeholders
- Develop impactful relationships within alliance partner's organization including Business Development, Product, Marketing, and Sales functions
- Drive efforts to define solutions and certifications in support of alliance strategy and business plan
- Support sales enablement activities, such as internal/external communications and sales training, and go to market planning
- Continuously assess alliance’s annual performance metrics and outcomes to nurture growth and optimize adoption, partner satisfaction, and revenue
- Serve as primary liaison and advocate for alliance partnership
- 10+ years in the software technology industry
- 5+ years in business development, partner program management, or alliance management experience
- Strong analytical competency and a capacity to communicate and present information
- An ability identify and champion win-win scenarios
- A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across the organization
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated 30% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, customer meetings, and conferences
- Background in technology alliances
- Experience managing SaaS/cloud alliances
- Integration software experience desired
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers