Senior Pre-Sales Engineer RSA Netwitness
Paris, FranceJob ID R99194 Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
The RSA NetWitness Suite is a critical foundation to RSA’s Business Driven Security architecture. Business Driven Security provides enterprises with the ability to manage risk in an every changing cyber security landscape.
The RSA NetWitness Suite includes NetWitness Logs and Packets, NetWitness Endpoint, Incident Response practice and Advanced Cyber Defense practice. The RSA NetWitness Suite is the most powerful advanced threat detection and response suite of technology and services package available to large enterprises and services providers, providing the fastest detection and response times in the face of advanced cyber threats.
RSA, a division of Dell Technologies, is actively recruiting for an intelligent, goal oriented, creative and energetic individual with a technical background to fill the role of NetWitness Sales Engineer (SE).
The Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for providing exemplary technical support to the sales team focusing on both a territory and named enterprise accounts. The Sales Engineer assists in driving new business from prospective and existing customer accounts within their respective assigned territories, and meeting and/or exceeding the sales quotas to achieve revenue goals. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement for prospective to ensure the technical win.
The Sales Engineer role is a technical hands on role, with a requirement for candidates to be able to deliver technical demos and run a proof of concept process from requirements gathering, through to delivery and out-brief reports/presentations.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and solution presentations, product demonstrations, clear and consistent communication, and on-going technical consultation with the customer.
- Act as the specialist for proof of concept deployments within the Middle East.
- Play a pro-active "Technical Account Management" role within their target accounts including relationship and business development activities.
- Working in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Manager to be the technical bridge between the customer and RSA to communicate relevant feedback and customer requirements.
- Take ownership of the technical relationship within our customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
- Support the sales team to ensure timely and successful closing of sales opportunities.
- Help shape the future of the Advanced SOC solutions by leveraging field experience with development priorities
- Ideally 5+ years of hands-on Sales Engineering background within a vendor orientated sales organization.
- A Strong knowledge of the internet security and cyber threats including phishing, malware, social engineering and DDoS is an advantage
- A Strong knowledge of Networking and Security infrastructure devices and SIEM platforms
- Knowledge of the Endpoint Threat detection market
- Confident speaking and presenting in front of senior level contacts within customers and large audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage own schedule and prioritise based on agreed Quarterly business objectives
- Proven ability to work to milestones and without supervision to deliver business results
- Demonstrated capability to handle Proof of Concept and solution demonstrations.
- CEH, SANs accreditation or CISSP would be beneficial
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.