Senior Manager Inside UDS EMEA
Brentford, United Kingdom, Paris, France;Zurich, SwitzerlandJob ID R025540 Date posted Aug. 08, 2019
Senior Manager Inside Sales UDS EMEA
Brentford / Amsterdam
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Manager Inside Sales UDS EMEA in our team in Brentford or Amsterdam.
Not even ground-breaking products sell themselves. That’s the job of our inside sales professionals. They take to market a product portfolio that includes PCs, electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Inside Sales Management is all about managing, inspiring and motivating professionals at all levels to deliver against targets. Beyond day-to-day people management, our team also shapes, executes and communicates specific sales strategies.
- This person will develop the overarching sales and GTM strategy and lead its implementation efforts for UDS in strategic partnership across Dell Technologies strategically aligned businesses in Europe and META. Focus and build a consistent approach to meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota objectives for the business across each inside sales site.
- Run affective Demand Generation campaigns to grow pipeline for UDS in each region of the theater. Ensure and drive high levels of collaborations, within the business, with the BU’s, across divisions, theaters, functions and partners in the diverse ecosystem.
- Influence senior management’s opinions, inspire confidence and loyalty and demonstrate a proven track record of building, motivating and challenging an organization to sell world class products and services. Provide oversight for and manage opportunities in theater to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process.
- Focus on Attracting, Retaining and Developing Top Talent with in the business and as an industry. Identify, hire, mentor, coach, manage and motivate a diverse team of leaders, sales professionals, channel managers and system engineers. Accurately forecast respective business quarterly and each half.
- Develop Business cadence, Conduct weekly sales meetings and quarterly business reviews to ensure effective selling and efficient engagement of aligned resources. Delivers presentations to DELL EMC LT, Customers, Channel Partners and Sr. Leadership within heritage Dell. Thoroughly understands and articulates the UDS technical direction, capabilities and business solution to clients. Continuously improve knowledge of both solutions across its business partners, and competitors.
- Moderate understanding in Finance and Business Operations, ability to maintain budgets and understand general cost models. Ability to work with sales operations to set targets for individuals and team.
- Works collaboratively across all Dell Technologies businesses to build our UDS GTM. Maintains deep working relationships with all leaders in each country across Dell Technologies.
- Demonstrable successful track record of sales in Inside Sales or Field Sales
- Proven track record of selling storage (preferably heritage EMC or Dell) into the Data Center (Storage or Backup)
- Experience working in our channel, enterprise or commercial data center sales divisions
- Will be required to travel 50% of the time ensuring balanced coverage between Dell teams, data center field sales, customers, and partners. Locations could include (UK, Germany, France, WER, Morocco, CEE, Italy, Spain).
- Ability to hire and develop talent into high performing inside sales reps with a future in field sales or leadership.
- Ability to work cross functionally with groups that influence our ability to grow and achieve i.e. marketing, product management/engineering, sales operations, presales, and the channel.
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders (Dell and Dell EMC LT, country managers, channel leaders)
- Formidable understanding of heritage Dell sales motion
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re an inspirational motivator of people and a visionary sales strategist, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.