Senior Account Service Manager (f/m/d)
Paris, FranceJob ID R034123 Date posted Sep. 11, 2019
Service Account Manager (f/m/d)
Location Paris, France
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor on our Account Services Management team in Paris (France).
Dell customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
- Key member of the EMC Customer Service Team who supports our largest and most strategically important customers
- Communicates relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external customers to ensure a level of compliance, performance, change control management and serviceability.
- Collaborates with Dell EMC resources and customer during escalations.
- Leverages big data analysis to provide customer environment insight and proactive guidance & recommendations and works with the customer to proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
- Attends customer site meetings frequently or as appropriate and leads generation and preparation of monthly and quarterly reports/business reviews to proactively inform customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation, updates on incident solution and progress of upgrades and enhancements.
- Lead meetings with an executive level audience and articulates a forward thinking account plan
- Interacts regularly with the operations team at the customer site.
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of service maintenance attributes.
- BSc or MSc degree with a relevant experience of +8 years
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) and active listening capabilities
- Complex problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to influence others to achieve results.
- Customer focused, excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Possesses strong product/technology and industry knowledge and operational command of the business
- Strong Dell EMC technology and product knowledge
- Experience in Managing high business impact customer escalations
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Individual Contributor I8