Sales Engineer Compute and Networking
Paris, FranceJob ID R041841 Date posted Oct. 30, 2019
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be endless. Within Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions, we are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our top-calibre team in Paris.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
Need to be a Networking, server and storage expert to be able to provide pre-sales technical support on Enterprise Solutions (DataCenter) to field sales teams during the sales process.
We expecta focus on Compute, Networking andSoftware Defined Datacenter skills.The Sales Engineer is accountable for the technical validity and interoperabilityof solution and the direct relationship with the customers strategic business plans. This position implies to define the overall Dell Enterprise solution for the customer and to
make presentations on all aspects of company products and services.
The role will involve:
- Assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Prepare detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product/solutions and conducts customer needs analysis.
- Provide project scoping and coordinate internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Assist sellers in creating demand for product.
- Require a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
- Customarily and regularly engage at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills
-Develop integrated account plan with Account Executives to identify new enterprise opportunities and communicates Dell Solution vision and capability to customers if needed. The system consultant also designs and implements technical campaigns in close co-operation with the Account Executive.
- Identify appropriate products and services to meet the full range of
- Identify cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by
bundling products/service solutions to maximize Dells opportunity while meeting customers needs.
- Point of contact for escalated issues.
- Skillfully negotiate with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
- Communication and consulting skills, excellent presentation skills, must lead workshops and ability to set priorities and time management
- At least 5-7 years experience in a similar pre-sales technical consulting role and deep technical knowledge
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.