Presales Enterprise Paris
Paris, FranceJob ID R79633 Date posted Nov. 23, 2018
The role combines strong IT experience, vertical industry expertise and application knowledge, a broad range of consulting capabilities, and innovative business and technology solutions to help companies harness the value of information across the enterprise. The Account SE provides innovative thought, strategic guidance and technology expertise to help clients exploit information to its maximum potential and accelerate their journey to cloud computing models. Taking a application centric perspective the position should be able to differentiate DELL EMC on our ability to deliver tangible business results through the generation of actionable strategy and design, followed by driving and managing execution with our clients, to enable them to transform and exploit the benefits of big data and cloud computing opportunities.
The Account SE provides this support to an assigned account or set of accounts in a given geography.
He/she will work closely with their sales team and customers to create strategic account plans that are rooted in as-a-service technologies, next generation applications, and data analytics.
The Account SE will build credibility and challenge traditional customer thinking to sell a long term vision as opposed to pointed solutions.
The Account should be able to: - architect multi-year IT vision & roadmap for the account. -build a pipeline of transformational opportunities across the Federation of products. -Provide technical thought leadership for the accounts CTO, enterprise architects, application developers, engineering and operations teams.be an industry and technology thought leader for EMC and a have a strong experience managing global accounts (CAC 40)
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers: from CxO level to enterprise architects, application development teams and senior management in operations and engineering.
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the account team, global services and partners in support of sales team objectives.
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customer and internal staff.Works with account team, Client Solutions Director, and federation peers to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan.
- The plan includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and milestones and business relevant technology solutions.Researches and communicates technology, industry and market trends and provides guidance on their application to customers and feedback of business requirements back into EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.Researches competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a sales campaign.Presents and markets the technical design and business value of proposed DELL EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and DELL EMC management.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.Participates in and contributes to key vertical industry forums.
- Working knowledge of cloud models including virtualization, converged infrastructure, and public offerings. (as above)Knowledge of Industry market and technology solutions to meet the need of the customer base that they are covering.
- Strong understanding of IT operations, people, and process management.
- Ability to understand various business models and make connections to how IT can support and ultimately bring profitably to the company.
- Strong understanding of financial aspects of IT which include but is not limited to; planning, capital & operating expenses, and asset capitalization.
- Possesses hands on experience in appropriate technology fields, for example systems management, programming, virtualization etc.
- English fluent
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience managing global accounts and related to either business applications, business process management, application integration, database management, application development, data warehousing/data analytics or converged/virtualized IT infrastructure as an architect, systems engineer, or consultant and at least 10 years of experience in the IT field.
- Experience on partnering with Systems Integrators
- Leading virtual and cross-functional teams.Self-motivated, pro-active, results driven personality.Technically curious, strong desire to learn.Story Teller.Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.Ability to multi-task.Consultative skills.Broad thinker, solution seeking.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.