IT Transformation Partner/Sr. IT Transformation Partner
Paris, FranceJob ID R71093 Date posted Jan. 09, 2019
The role combines vertical industry expertise and transformation experience, helping customers achieve key business outcomes in times of change. The Client Principal (CP) provides innovative thought, strategic guidance and a mix of technical & business expertise to help clients accelerate their journey through the four transformations. Taking a business centric perspective, the CP should be able to differentiate Dell Tech on our ability to deliver tangible business results through the generation of actionable strategy and design, followed by driving and managing execution with our clients, to enable them to transform and exploit the benefits of technology in solving business transformation needs.
The CP provides this support to an assigned account or set of accounts in a given geography. He/she will work closely with their sales team and customers to create strategic account plans that are rooted in as-a-service technologies, next generation applications, and data analytics. The CP will build credibility and challenge traditional customer thinking to sell a long term vision as opposed to pointed solutions. The CP should be able to provide both business and technical thought leadership for the account’s C-level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, as well as traditional IT executives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers at the CxO level
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the account team, global services and partners in support of sales team objectives.
- Provides business & technical leadership and direction to customer and internal staff.
- Works with Strategically Aligned Business peers to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan. The plan includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and milestones and business relevant technology solutions.
- Through deep industry expertise, communicates industry and market trends, and provides guidance on their application to customers and feedback of business requirements back into Dell Tech's engineering and marketing organizations.
- Researches competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- Creates Business Value through an analysis of business transformation goals, needs, mapped against the industry, the customer’s competitors, and a thorough understanding of the customer’s financial position to show a favorable return on investment
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer business & financial requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.