Global Account Executive
Paris, FranceJob ID R030529 Date posted Aug. 20, 2019
Global Account Executive
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Global Account Executive will be responsible for managing the largest / most strategic / complex Dell Technologies Accounts. The interaction will be long term strategic, involve C-Level relationship management.
He/she will be able to successfully connect technology solutions to both the customer business challenges and opportunities to achieve customer value & superior experience, whilst achieving business / sales goals.
The Global Account Executive leads a team around the world both virtually and cross functionally, effective communication and collaboration is key. This is the ideal position for someone looking to work in both a domestic and global role simultaneously.
Technology focus will be on the Client (Workplace) / Compute / Networking / HCI / Low- Mid Range Storage / Related Services & Consulting.
- Technology Sales Professional
- Collaborative & Team Oriented
- Consultative Sales
- Global Experience (France + Global)
- Driven & Motivated
Role and Responsibilities
- Successfully manage the complexities of a large account globally.
- Propose and develop key customer product solutions
- Generate new business opportunities while maintaining relationship with existing business
- Communicate regularly with customers to deepen relationship and trust with Dell
- Proactively customize solutions based on customer needs and pain points
- Liaise closely with other internal sales functions to create overall strategy for named global accounts
- 8-10 years of Outside Sales experience from high tech industry
- Knowledge of Dell products/solutions or similar experience
- Experience in a global sales or global account management role is a plus
- Cross-functional experience: comfortable working with other sales and marketing functions
- Native French & Fluent English ability
- Flexible, agile and able to adapt to rapidly changing environment
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to drive sales of ground-breaking products with truly global impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.