Dell Boomi Sales Specialist-Flow
Paris, FranceJob ID R045096 Date posted Nov. 08, 2019
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be second to none.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces in the industry. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. As a high-growth, fast-paced technology leader, Boomi provides endless opportunities for its employees. Careers here are both diverse and challenging as our workforce quickly expands to keep pace with our rapid expansion. But, uniquely, Boomi also offers the brand power, stability, and market strength of Dell, a Fortune 100 company. We like to think of ourselves as a “grown-up start-up.” Guided by both personable and visionary leaders, Boomi is continually looking to complement its vibrant team with the industry’s best and brightest employees. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers.
Dell Boomi is hiring a Product Sales Specialists for its Flow technology covering the EMEA Southern region. Boomi Flow is a cloud-native, low code application development platform for building custom apps and automating workflows for business processes. For example, it can simplify new hire onboarding by automating and guiding the user through all aspects of HR, IT, etc., getting them productive in their first few days – cutting typical onboarding times to a fraction of the time. Boomi Flow enables businesses to quickly and easily connect users to any business process while enabling integration with existing systems, no matter how complex. It is an essential part of any digital transformation or modernization initiative.
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product, services knowledge and selling skills across the EMEA region
- Become a knowledgeable specialist of the Boomi Flow technology who is able to hold high and low level conversations with our customers and understands customers’ business and solutions requirements across all verticals
- As a product advocate you will support and coach our sales organisation to better position and promote Boomi Flow to new and existing customers
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives across the direct and indirect ecosystem ans is responsible for territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting in conjunction with both direct and indirect sales teams
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage accounts
- Engages with marketing to develop business development activity & contributes to EMEA plans for resourcing
- Previous work flow, low code platform experience is essential, as is experience selling to large complex accounts & previous leadership on large, complex opportunities
- Analyzes and leverages industry, competitor and market data to set strategy. Gains access and manages relationships with senior level executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions. Also anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of our products and services
- Establishes performance goals and metrics to drive execution & conducts informal coaching sessions with internal teams
- Provides insight and thought leadership to customers in order to create and leverage strategic partnership
- World class account manager with strong boardroom/executive presence who is seen internally and externally as the senior authority in a given segment and/or channel
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting the customer’s needs
- An understanding of the software engineering lifecycle would be an advantage
- Significant experience in a similar role
- French knowledge is highly beneficial
Sales Team Highlights
- 6 month sales achievement cycle 2X's a year ~TRIPLE Accelerators *NO CAP*
- Dell Technology's complement of tools & solutions. Cross Selling with Dell
- Sellers to Success ratio high across the business
- Accessibility to Leadership - How do WE hit your number philosophy!
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY"