CSG Outside Sales Specialist
Paris, FranceJob ID R88281 Date posted May. 15, 2019
CSG Outside Sales Specialist
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Your objective will be to drive growth across Client Solution portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute Client Solution strategy that deliver profitable growth on Client Solution sales.
- Lead CSG business strategy on GCCS and develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Prospect, qualify and sell in assigned region, and build and monitor plan to address CSG challenges and growth on a subset of GCCS customers
- Accountable for Displays, Workstations, Wyse and Rugged Business,
- Display revenue performance and Attached Rate and nurture GCCS customers with Dell product information and vision
- Deliver on-line and face-to-face presentations highlighting Dell client solution capabilities and Dell Workforce Transformation and deliver CSG presentations and CSG insight at CxO level.
- Significant experience in marketing and selling into Fortune 1000 size customers. Extensive experience of senior commercial relationships in major accounts
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical business solutions based on enterprise understanding of the customer’s operational capability and total asset/value portfolio
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, Self-starter, results- and success-oriented with the ability to follow through on commitments.
- Excellent knowledge of commercial client environment
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.