Consultant, Marketing ISG
Paris, FranceJob ID R87969 Date posted Jan. 28, 2019
The Marketing Manager is charged with a number of different tasks as part of Dell EMC’s Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) offerings – the key ones being:
- Design, implement and measure success of programs & activities for the assigned Product Business Unit (PBU)
- Own the PBU Marketing budget, including Vendor Funding
- Create a quarterly and/or half-year plan/overview based on running/supporting the PBU business, market/product opportunities and sales challenges
- Evangelize the plan to all regional & global stakeholders
- Be the trusted advisor on behalf of ISG Marketing to the EMEA PBU Sales Leadership-team and organisation
- Work pro-actively with the EMEA Field & Partner Marketing team for collaboration and program/activity adoption
In essence, the IMM should be seen as senior Marketer for the ISG Product Business Unit with a deep understanding of the EMEA market dynamics, the competition and all the product & solutions as part of the PBU, being Servers, Storage, (Hyper)Converged, Data Protection and/or Networking.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible and accountable for regional ISG marketing design, adoption & roll-out. The ISG Marketing Manager is tasked to engage with a high variety of stakeholders and to achieve the highest possible demand pipeline, ROI and meet the agreed KPI’s for each program and activity
- Successfully and professionally plan and launch new products
- Additional program responsibilities include: Assigned program budget management, Providing frequent updates on status & progress, Understand county marketing plans & ISG inclusion Solutions specific implementation methodologies, Calling out program risks/roadblocks as and when they present themselves, Maximize the use of vendor funding and coop programs.
The IMM is there to the successful meet all KPI’s set for each program & activity.
This must all be done in very passionate way with a high level of excitement. By being highly visible the IMM ensures a full awareness & adoption across the region. A ‘can do’ attitude is part of the job.
Additional Responsibilities Include
Attending (regional/global) Solutions & Marketing calls to:
- Stay appraised of all/any developments.
- Provide feedback on questions relating to local performance and/or progress made on a given program in terms of execution. Best practice sharing.
- Acting as an escalation point for the local Marketing community as and when appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 10+ years minimum experience in product/solutions/sales/marketing/program management role
- Strong understanding of Data Center Infrastructure industry market trends and Dell EMC customer needs
- Advanced understanding of LOB/PBU specific product and solutions technologies
- Advanced ability to translate product technologies into customer benefits
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Promotes a positive attitude and fosters positive relations within the Marketing community across the region
- Demonstrates a high level of productivity and quality
- Multitasks effectively
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers outside of the department
- Ability to cope with change and make sound paradigm shifts in order to achieve group goals and objectives
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Process Management
- Project Management
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.