Paris, FranceJob ID R83134 Date posted Dec. 19, 2018
Dell Technologies is a global leader in enabling businesses to make digital transformation a reality! Changing in an always-on world is not just about a collection of products. It’s about giving employees the power to perform like rock stars from anywhere; growing confidence with a pro-active security strategy; and, most of all, redefining how IT operates. Dell Technologies makes it happen!
We currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Sales Associate to join our Inside Sales team in Bezons, France. The successful candidate should be ambitious, attracted by innovation, love to challenge themselves as well as customers, career minded and sales focused.
Our sales academy enables, coaches & progresses individuals to produce the next generation of sales people & leaders in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound sales activities, lead follow-up, qualification to new and/or existing B2B customers.
- Build & manage in coordination with the account executive successful territory planning
- Ability to deliver key business benefits for potential Dell EMC customers
- Nurture high potential leads into new opportunities for account executives.
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to nominated accounts
- Develop Account Management skill set by offloading critical tasks from the Account Executive
- Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC’s footprint
- Achieved qualification at University of 2:1 or higher
- Open minded & Coachable
- Ability to message, story tell
- Interesting to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Hungry to learn & develop new skills
- Interest in the IT/Tech Industry & Digital Selling
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.