Account Systems Engineer
Paris, FranceJob ID R045689 Date posted Dec. 03, 2019
Account Systems Engineer Commercial
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Account Systems Engineer on our Commercial team in Bezons.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
The Account System Engineer provides this support to an assigned account or set of accounts in a given geography : Paris for Public customers
He/she will work closely with their sales team and customers to create strategic account plans that are rooted in as-a-service technologies, next generation applications, and data analytics.
The ASE will build credibility and challenge traditional customer thinking to sell a long term vision as opposed to pointed solutions.
The ASE should be able to:
- Architect multi-year IT vision & roadmap for the account
- Build a pipeline of transformational opportunities across the Federation of products
- Provide technical thought leadership for the accounts CTO, enterprise architects, application developers, engineering and operations teams
- Be an industry and technology thought leader for DELL EMC and a have a strong experience managing large accounts
The role combines strong IT experience, vertical industry expertise and application knowledge, a broad range of consulting capabilities, and innovative business and technology solutions to help companies harness the value of information across the enterprise. The Account System Engineers provides innovative thought, strategic guidance and technology expertise to help clients exploit information to its maximum potential and accelerate their journey to cloud computing models. Taking a application centric perspective the position should be able to differentiate DELL EMC on our ability to deliver tangible business results through the generation of actionable strategy and design, followed by driving and managing execution with our clients, to enable them to transform and exploit the benefits of big data and cloud computing opportunities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers: from CxO level to enterprise architects, application development teams and senior management in operations and engineering. Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the account team, global services and partners in support of sales team objectives.
- Provides technical leadership and direction to customer and internal staff. Works with account team, Client Solutions Director, and federation peers to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan.
- Researches and communicates technology, industry and market trends and provides guidance on their application to customers and feedback of business requirements back into Dell EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.
- Researches competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Participates in and contributes to key vertical industry forums
- Leading virtual and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results driven personality.
- Technically curious, strong desire to learn.
- Story Teller.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Consultative skills.
- Broad thinker, solution seeking.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 20/12/2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.