Account Executive - Unstructured Data Solution
Paris, FranceJob ID R63474 Date posted May. 06, 2019
Account Executive - UDS
Paris - France
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within UDS we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Bezons.
Analysts predict that enterprise data will continue to grow at over 40% annually, and the overwhelming majority of this data is unstructured; data generated by users, Line of Business applications, smart devices and sensors.
Unstructured data is the bedrock of the digital economy, powering disruptive business models and the latest viral apps.
Consequently it is no surprise that one of the fastest growing divisions within Dell EMC is the Unstructured Data Division, with the industries leading big data and scale out technology portfolio - Isilon and ECS.
The Unstructured Data and Analytics BU now has an open position focusing on our major customers and prospects within the historically very strong Life Sciences, Government and Defence sector in France. We are seeking sales over-achievers with excellent communication skills and a consistent track record of exceeding quota.
Successful applicants possess an industry reputation for competence, professionalism, integrity, and a passion for winning.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Drive go to market campaigns supporting customers IT and digital transformation agendas.
- Prospect and close named accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Establish and nurture relationships at all levels of the customer organization as appropriate and departmental through line of business.
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure attributes, and apply this knowledge to sell Isilon solutions.Drive account strategies and co-ordinate team-selling efforts to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Manage multiple customers and opportunities, maintaining accurate forecasting and clear management communication.
- Drive customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
- Develop a strong technical understanding of the Dell EMC Unstructured Data solutions
- Extensive experience selling enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to major enterprise accounts and /or Internet infrastructure accounts.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota while maintaining customer loyalty and required product margins.
- Experience managing a territory to aggressively grow revenue and customer base.Strong experience managing multi-tiered customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate and close new accounts and opportunities.Ability to foster communication within a sales team, while promoting independent activities and parallel efforts.
- Strategic account planning experience, history of pro-active creation and ongoing management of detailed account plans.
- Knowledge of the computer industry, especially networking, infrastructure and storage products.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem solving and time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel within region.
- Competitive, refuse-to-lose attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent team building and influencing skills.
- Professional qualification in Business, Management, Computer Science, or Engineering fields.
- Mixture of startup and large company experience a plus.
- Experience with high-performance computing, big data requirements and analytics a significant advantage
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Closing date: 8th of March 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.