Account Executive, Enterprise
Paris, FranceJob ID R57299 Date posted Sep. 24, 2018
Account Executive, Enterprise
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Enterprise at Dell, we are looking for a Account Executive to join our team in Paris, France.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Supports moderately complex accounts and some large accounts
- Gains access and manages relationships with senior level leaders and executives
- Identifies business trends and leverages strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering and position ourselves to capture business
- Uses complementary solutions from other areas of the business as a competitive strategy Interfaces directly with customers to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identifies opportunities for junior account managers to fill a geographic or vertical coverage gap
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the assigned business area by bundling products/service “solutions” to maximize our opportunity while meeting customer’s needs Seen as an expert in a given segment and/or channel
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Models and may coach effective team behavior Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
- May be assigned to a specific national account that traditionally is high in complexity and strategic importance to the firm
- This job represents a balanced sales effort of product and services knowledge and selling skills
- Grows the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and sales forecasting
- Customarily and regularly engaged with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.