Panama City, PanamaJob ID R043872 Date posted Nov. 09, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Advisor in Panama.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
You will have an integral role to play in the accounting team. Working with a number of key Dell sites, you will be responsible for preparing income, balance sheets, consolidated and other statements. Other duties will include:
- Analysing financial reports and records and making recommendations on our reserves, assets, liabilities, revenue and expenditures
- Completing reconciliations and reporting on End of Lease and insurance activities
- Liaising with Corporate Reporting on month end and quarter end reports
- Part or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Sound experience in the financial services sector
- High level of competence in analysis, interpretation and evaluation of financial data
- 5 years of related experience and bachelor's degree or relevant experience with masters degree.
- Previous experience using Infolease or willingness to develop leasing knowledge
- Previous experience working in MNC
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.