Senior Treasury Analyst
Palo Alto, CaliforniaJob ID R1907251 Date posted Jun. 13, 2019
As a member of VMware’s Treasury team, the - Senior Treasury Analyst will be part of the Capital Markets Team with primary responsibility for foreign exchange, debt compliance, other income and expense forecast and related banking relationships.
Job Role and Responsibility
This position may evolve over time to encompass other Treasury functions such as share repurchase, debt issuance, investments and insurance.
- Execute spot foreign exchange requirements to settle payments inter-company payments
- Collaborate with operations team to manage inter-company funding requirements
- Manage day-to-day banking foreign exchange relationships
- Collaborate with global treasury team and other departments, including Tax, Legal, FP&A and Accounting
- Ensure SOX and policy compliance as well as compliance with Dodd-Frank and EMIR regulations
- Lead/assist with ad hoc projects
- Maintain debt compliance
- Support treasury technology initiatives
- Manage Other Income and Expenses forecast
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Economics or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in Treasury or Finance at a multi-national company. Experience in capital markets, or forecasting is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, high attention to detail, the ability to work independently and collaborate with other teams in the organization
- Experience with financial analysis, modeling and accounting topics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to optimize processes and procedures
- Team oriented; organized and detail oriented.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by VMware.