Senior QE Engineer
Palo Alto, CaliforniaJob ID R1812473 Date posted Dec. 07, 2018
Business Unit Summary:
Blockchainis an emerging technology that promises to change the world we live in. With VMware’s vast experience in building highly trusted distributed systems and our background in doing advanced research in this space for several years, we are poised to change the industry’s definition of blockchain and what it can do. We are building out a team of highly skilled individuals to help us change the industry and change the world.
VMware’s blockchain platform is a multi-cloud, multi-blockchain hybrid SaaS solution. Our team works oncutting edgetechnology to deliver improved management and security tools for our own blockchain environment as well as others from across the industry. You will work with a team of talented and supportive individuals from across the world as well as members of the academic community and VMware’s Research Group in this role. Our team values diversity, collaboration, and open thought while supporting VMware’s EPIC2 values.
Job Role and Responsibility:
* You will be responsible for building our CI/CD pipeline and holding the quality bar high for engineers.
* You will build automation framework and tools.
* You will be collaborating effectively with other staff and teams to solve complex problems with regards to quality.
* You will also assist with debugging and verification of defects in your own and others' work.
* Education in BS/MS in CS from reputable university or equivalent experience.
* Working experience in mainstream programming languages such as Python/Java/C/C++ is desirable.