Director, Business Operations, Quote to Cash for VMware Cloud
,Palo Alto,California,United States of America, VMware Company Overview: VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.Job ID R1913358 Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
Director, Business Operations - Quote to Cash for VMware Cloud
Are you a dynamic leader able to lead a team of cross-functional experts through cloud transformation and change? This position demands a mix of strategic and transactional capabilities with a firm understanding of Quote to Cash operations to enable VMware’s growth targets for the VMware Cloud portfolio. In this role, you will identify areas of optimization, define new business processes, and drive change for VMware Cloud solution running on AWS and Dell. You will have the opportunity to work with high achieving professionals in product management, sales, finance, pricing, legal, deal management, contract management, operations, IT and other functions.
- In this role, you will be the subject matter expert on the VMware Cloud Quote to Cash engine with a deep understanding the VMware Cloud business model and Go To Market Strategy.
- You will work closely with sales, partner sales, customer success, support, and other teams to assess critical gaps in the current quote to cash process, systems, ownership of responsibilities.
- You will also work closely with our key partners, AWS and Dell, who are part of the VMware Cloud portfolio transaction and billing flow.
- With the context and knowledge, you will drive business requirements into Product Management, Backoffice, IT, and other functional teams to generate incremental improvements.
- You will be the Business Unit lead to represent our needs in VMware’s SaaS transformation and other executive forums and be a change agent to create positive outcomes and partnerships.
- As the operations leader, you will communicate progress, challenges, and strategies executive forums.
- 10-15 years of experience in Quote to Cash in complex enterprise business models. Experience in business transformation, business operations would provide a solid foundation.
- Experience leading large cross functional teams and managing through influence
- This role requires a strong leader, proven collaborator, and finishing the job end to end in a high paced and achievement-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with customers, partners, and cross- functional/cross-organizational teams within VMware
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA preferred.