Sr. Advisor, Sales Operations
Bedford, Massachusetts, Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesJob ID R039688 Date posted Oct. 23, 2019
RSA, a division of Dell technologies is seeking a Senior Sales Operations Advisor to join our operations team in Bedford MA.
Dell Technologies provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Analyst on our Sales Operations team.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Providing Reporting support to our sales organization.
- Working closely with our sales team to provide important analytics
- Translate analytics to sales management in a concise clear manner
- Working closely with executive management to determine sales quotas for sales teams
- Partnering very closely with sales team for strategizing and planning
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Advance level of MS Excel Skills (pivot tables, V-Lookups, Macros, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases, SQL, Access, Oracle
- Knowledge of Salesforce or SAP
- 2 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related major
- Experience in a sales or Finance department.
- Experience working with a Sales team.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.