RSA Software Engineer Intern
Overland Park, KansasJob ID R028560 Date posted Sep. 24, 2019
RSA Software Engineer Intern
As a Software Engineer Intern with RSA, which is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands, your primary responsibility will be to help create new and innovative products and features that enable current and future customers to better manage digital risks within their organization.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
What you can learn:
· Be a part of an exciting development team utilizing the Agile development process
· Learn how product requirements are refined, planned, implemented, and ultimately delivered
· Earn a deeper understanding of writing, testing, documenting, and deploying code
· Gain valuable experience participating in a best-in-class software development lifecycle
You are our candidate if:
· You’re passionate about technology and creative problem solving
· You have a solid foundation of software development knowledge
· You’re pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields
· In your free time, you enjoy programming and tinkering with various technologies
· You are adaptable, inquisitive, team and results oriented, and enjoy a good challenge
You will also be responsible for the following:
· Working with various stakeholders to refine product requirements
· Helping your immediate team design the best solution to solve a given problem
· Doing what is necessary to deliver your teams solution, from coding to testing to documenting
· Participating in various intern activities, including presentation formulation and honing your public speaking skills
RSA is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.