Inside Sales Representative - RSA Archer Account Manager, Existing Accounts
Overland Park, KansasJob ID R68374 Date posted May. 09, 2019
The role of the Account Manager, Existing Accounts, is to meet and exceed assigned quotas through preserving the renewal revenue stream and expanding the RSA Archer eGRC suite into assigned existing Archer accounts. Their mission is to drive demand and revenue around RSA's core business into RSA installed accounts and net new accounts with our channel partners. Duties include driving specific sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow RSA's market share.
The Account Manager, Existing Accounts works in a collaborative team environment to guarantee that each client is actively engaged and happy with the product, and accurately positions additional solutions to provide customers a complete eGRC strategy. The Account Manager, Existing Accounts demonstrates an understanding of enterprise security best practices and procedures and advises RSA Archer clients on their use in small to medium enterprises as well as large corporations. Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Duties include driving specific sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow RSA's market share
- Begins to build contacts with customers by being regularly available and responsive to their business needs. Understands the key business drivers.
- Responsible for handling initial customer sales inquiries with the goal of selling new prospects and/or upgrading existing customers' products and services
- Independently, or as part of a team, contacts/visits existing and/or prospective customers. Observes and participates in presenting products, solutions and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Accumulates basic knowledge of RSA product line and solutions; may have more in-depth knowledge of a subset of products or services; should be familiar with assigned product line.
- Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services, availability, etc.
- Develop, maintain and use a territory plan
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with Field Sales & Channel
- Quarterly account engagement
- Demonstrate proficiency at delivering product demos to customer base
- Good operational command of the business
- Work with marketing organization proactively and reactively
- May be asked to travel for customer facing field visits as part of training and development
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role is preferred
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.