IllinoisJob ID R89660 Date posted Jun. 14, 2019
Remote – Illinois, US
- Provides technical and consultative support on solutions opportunities.
- Participates as needed in pre-sales qualifications and delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans for engagements; works on single workstream within broader project; support and instruct less experienced co-workers through formal training or on-the-job mentoring; trains customer personnel.
- Supports Sr. Consultant/PM for project related items and advises on effort required to perform assigned implementations.
- Regularly communicates project status and all customer issues to PM.
- Capable of leading a small team, understanding project goals, and providing guidance to achieve goals.
- Participates in solution and peer review process.
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
- Establishes relationship with client technical counterparts.
- Participates in client meetings related to development efforts.
- Provides feedback on methodology and best practice collateral to competency lead.
- Understands that travel may be required for extended periods of time.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.