Overland Park, KansasJob ID R60763 Date posted Apr. 25, 2019
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Archer Practice Consultant on our Consulting Team in Overland Park, KS.
Provides consultative and Archer solution configuration support on a range of Professional Services engagements. These projects may include analyzing requirements, implementation and documentation for the customer. This position works closely with Archer Project Managers and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to production mode.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Assist Senior Staff with the successful execution of consulting engagements including evaluating customer’s strategic business issues, requirements identification, business case justification and implementation of enterprise solutions
- Represents Dell / RSA Archer in a professional manner to customers, partners and other personal at all times
- Supports and reports to engagement project manager while assigned to active customer engagements. Ensures project communication with the customer goes through the Project Manager
- Analyzes requirements and assist in requirements implementation. Seeks advice or assistance as required during difficult customer situations
- Maintains effective time recording and management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting them of any issues promptly
- Assists in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements. Interacts with clients in presentations, data gathering and analysis activities
- Attendance in Archer Administration Certification Training and Successful Achievement of Certification
- Consultative and technical experience and skills
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate sound business and technical judgments and have excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a technical discipline)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.