Networking Sales Specialist -FED
Ottawa, OntarioJob ID R032566 Date posted Aug. 27, 2019
Networking Sales Specialist - FED - Eastern Canada
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for a Networking Sales Specialist to join our sales team. We seek men and women who share our values, thrive in a team environment, and recognize the importance of accountability; people who strive to exceed expectations to ensure our Clients' success. The Networking Sales Specialist is a quota carrying, motivated sales resource focused on driving the sale of the Dell Networking Technologies and Solutions. This is a remote opportunity and the ideal candidate will be based in Ottawa and will need experience in FED.
The Networking Sales Specialist (NSS) is a field based, quota carrying, salesperson responsible for driving revenue and share growth of Dell Networking Technologies in their assigned region. The NSS will work both independently and in concert with other first line members of the Dell Commercial Sales Organization to meet and exceed quota objectives. The NSS will travel weekly throughout the assigned territory meeting with customers and partners, participating in regional events, and other sales related activities to generate pipeline growth. The NSS will have primary responsibility for identifying key opportunities every quarter and successfully managing them to closure within committed time frames. The NSS will be responsible for ensuring that the correct Dell resources (e.g. Services Sales, Sales Engineering, Solution Architects, etc.) are engaged on opportunities to ensure that all customer goals and objectives are met or exceeded. The NSS will develop relationships with key members of Dell Technology Partners to ensure the full depth and breadth of the Dell Networking Portfolio is being evangelized in the marketplace. The NSS will also work with channel partners to ensure all routes to market are being cultivated to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Drives Dell Networking revenue and market share growth across assigned accounts and territories by expertly managing sales opportunities from discovery to closure
- Consistently meets or exceeds quota objectives
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level personnel and decision makers
- Develops a keen understanding of customer decision making processes
- Demonstrates the value of a complex product and/or service technologies to advance customer business objectives
- Uses a complete and expert understanding of the industry, competitors, and market place to present a highly-differentiated solution
- Leverages other resources and team members included but not limited to: sales engineers, solution architects, product managers, services sales, and channel partners to ensure solutions meet or exceed customer goals and requirements
- Looking for experience in FED Sales - candidate must have a background in networking
- 7-10 years of outside sales experience selling complex information technology solutions to commercial and/or enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated ability to engage stakeholders outside of traditional technical decision makers to ensure all value elements of Dell Technology Solutions are conveyed.
- Experience with both direct and indirect selling motions. (Existing relationships with regional partners and channel sellers a plus)
- Ability to generate consistent sales pipeline growth and accurately forecast deal closure and quarterly revenue
- Ability to engage multiple resources, and build consensus while driving long term, complex, and highly competitive sales campaigns.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the business week.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.