Bilingual French Inside Sales Account Manager, Ottawa
Ottawa, OntarioJob ID R97829 Date posted Feb. 16, 2019
French Bilingual Inside Sales Account Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Inside Sales Account Manager in Ottawa.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- Works persistently to gain new accounts and/or identify opportunities in account territory
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with company products and services Recommends business solutions considering customer/partner needs and company interests
- Builds relationships with customers/partners based on knowledge of company technology, products, services
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how company’s customers/partners are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer/partner needs Effectively prioritizes multiple demands while ensuring customer/partner needs are met
- Bilingual, French
2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of tools and ability to use multiple sales tools simultaneously to complete sales transactions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
Dell Canada Inc. (“Dell”) is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Dell will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.