Senior Technician, Technical Support
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID R034216 Date posted Oct. 01, 2019
- Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
- Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
- Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
- Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
- Four-year degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, and grasp technical concepts
- Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.