Sales Academy, Inside Sales Account Manager
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID R026261 Date posted Oct. 21, 2019
The Dell Sales Academy is a thirteen-week accelerated training program for account managers, working with business to business (“B2B”) account sets. You will learn about Dell culture and our portfolio of products in order to offer solutions and services to our customers. Throughout training, you receive real-time performance feedback, mentoring and build business acumen. Upon graduation from the Sales Academy, you transition into an Inside Sales Account Manager, building relationships and providing real time solutions. Our team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer’s unique needs. You will be the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction, responsible for selling ground-breaking products by cultivating relationships as a trusted advisor.
Account managers focus on developing and/or expanding existing accounts to drive business. You will work with Dell customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to provide solutions to business challenges. The role includes regular coaching and mentoring sessions from senior representatives and company leadership to ensure continuous development. Internal training includes technical, industry, and market understanding to identify needs and trends to position Dell as a competitive solution. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Focus on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Drive business acquisition with established and new customers.
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders both short term and long-term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- 0-1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in technology, including computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.