Inside Product Specialist 1
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID R039189 Date posted Oct. 05, 2019
Responsible for selling a defined set of data center products and services. Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity. Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services and availability.
Inside Product Specialist 1
- Specialized developing-level role with sales experience, has built and continues to increase expertise for our product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems, at a rapid pace
- Product focused sales, moving to more solution set oriented approach for relationship account set at the intermediate level
- Begins developing subject matter expertise, and effectively articulates the value proposition associated with specialized products and services
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and company interests
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
- Provides talking points and is a resource for account team to keep them up to speed on new products/services and how they can benefit from them
- Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience
- Capable to begin developing world class sales skills by consistently achieving strong attainment results and demonstrating strategic planning and thought throughout execution of responsibilities
- Builds knowledge on account team about products and services to include keeping them up to speed on new products/service and how that team’s customers can benefit from them
Education and Experience
- Typically requires 1-2 years of relevant experience or a combination of experience and education
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.