Global Compute & Networking Systems - Technical Sales Rep
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID R60615 Date posted Aug. 07, 2018
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Product Specialist on our Inside Sales teams in Oklahoma City, OK, Nashville, TN, Round Rock, TX, and Toronto, Ontario.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- Provides product or BU specific expertise
- May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
- Advanced level of competency in providing total solutions and providing cross segment teamwork
- Exhibits a detailed knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- 2+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.