Advisor, Resource Management (I7)
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID R81645 Date posted May. 30, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Advisor on our Resource Management team in Round Rock, TX or Oklahoma, City, OK
Every day at Dell, ground-breaking innovation is driven by talented people. Resource Management makes sure our organization always has the right people in the right teams, in the right numbers at the right times. We work closely with assigned business units or segments to coordinate demand and capacity planning. Accurately projecting resource needs, we make sure headcount gives Dell all the scope necessary to meet global demand. Defining long-term strategies while delivering what’s vital right now, we constantly stay a step ahead of change.
- Interface between CCO and internal business customers
- Creating short term forecasting & staffing requirements
- Proactive outage management & resource scheduling
- Managing SL outlook & mitigation planning process
- Creating risk analysis & business recommendations
- Coordinate emergency situation recovery (BCP Mgmt.)
- Perform SWOT analysis & drive CLCA
- Drive actions & escalations where required and support business optimization with “What-If” scenarios Interlock with business leads, RT/I Mgmt. and IT
- Audit Aspect eWFM data in- & output (Quality & Hygiene) and manage EPI Center input & accuracy (where owned by CCO)
- Min. 3 years professional experience in workforce management within contact center industry is required
- Forecasting and Scheduling skills within a multi-channel environment are required
- Fluent English language skills are required
- Expert knowledge of Aspect eWFM & WFO is desired
- Six Sigma (BPI) skills are desired
- Expected competencies:Dealing with ambiguity in a complex environment
- Ability to build business relationships & drive team work
- Solid communication & presentation skills
- Self-driven and able to deliver tangible results
- Comfortable in the presence of more senior managers
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’ve got the head for complex planning and your heart is driven by challenge and change, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.