Senior Presales Systems Engineer - Southern Ohio (remote)
Remote - Ohio, United StatesJob ID R043382 Date posted Nov. 04, 2019
Senior Presales Systems Engineer
Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At DELL EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 70,000+ DELL EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join the Global Compute and Networking Pre-sales team. Leveraging Dell’s unique collaborative sales approach, you will lead technical sales calls to develop and implement account strategies.
What makes this exciting:
- Gains access and manages relationships with executive level technical staff and decision makers
- May devise new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services
- Verifies operability of highly complex product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
- Verifies roles and responsibilities required to support account team
- Understands market and industry data to provide thought leadership to position value of the solution
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- 10+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 5+ years with a Master’s degree
- Recognized internally and externally as a thought leader on the industry, our business model and competitors
- Works effectively with functional leaders throughout the organization/models effective team leadership
- Works with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges
- Anticipates customer needs beyond existing scope of enterprise/client products and services
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.