Łódź, PolandJob ID R027110 Date posted Jul. 31, 2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell – so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accountant in Lodz, Poland.
Accountant will have supporting role to Accounting Team in Poland which is responsible for Compliance and Statutory-Accounting process, will closely cooperate with Accounting Team member on site and with Accounting Team in Lodz, as well as working with a number of Dell WW supporting functions / sites.
Manager based outside Poland.
- Supporting month end closing and managing double entries and related approval flow,
- Gaining understanding of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet and preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliation through dedicate tool,
- Review of Intercompany transactions; gather / up-load invoices in Intercompany tool; process Intercompany settlements; annually prepare list of intercompany transactions for Transfer Price purpose,
- Maintaining invoice archiving process,
- Statistical reports and reports to National Bank of Poland.
- Accounting studies, University Degree,
- 4+ years of Accounting and Finance experience,
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery,
- Flexible, well organized and able to work autonomously,
- Open, positive, willing to learn and to cooperate with multiple teams,
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook,
- Advanced English and Polish written and spoken.
- Prior experience in Multinational Company, with Accounting Shared Services,
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Oracle base software.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.