New Grad - Professional Services - Technical Consultant Associate with German - VMware Academy (Start: Jul 2019)
Nuremberg, GermanyJob ID R187983-5 Date posted Mar. 20, 2019
VMware Customer Intern and New Graduate Opportunities:
VMware recognizes that today’s students are tomorrow’s trailblazers and we value the opportunity to benefit from your fresh perspective. If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, VMware could be the place for you! You will be exposed to a wide range of software platform technologies that are utilized by customers all over the world.
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Do you dare to do the stuff you’ve always dreamed about? Dare to explore at http://careers.vmware.com.
VMware offers cutting-edge cloud infrastructure and security services to companies of all shapes and sizes. Our world is all about technology, and that world is growing because the imagination, ingenuity and talent of our teams knows no bounds. We believe that creativity sparks innovation and inspires our employees to think of VMware differently and change the world around them.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
As an Intern or New Graduate at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard into an impactful career. At VMware, you will become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA or PhD degree
• Relevant school and/or industry projects
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Self-starter with excellent time and project management skills
• Able to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a rapidly changing environment
• You offer proven analytical abilities and think outside of the box
• Strong initiative and desire to work in a global team-oriented environment
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Driven individual with a track record for execution