Small Business GTM Customer Acquisition Manager – ANZ SG MY
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R053209 Date posted Jan. 15, 2020
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
As the Small Business GTM Customer Acquisition Manager, it is this person’s responsibility to drive customer acquisition and premium brand perception, through campaigns, partnerships, media and strategic programs. The role will partner with a variety of teams within the organization and external agencies bring these programs and campaigns to life and ensure flawless execution across vehicles.
This role requires a go-to-market background including campaign development and messaging strategy, creative, and vehicles. This individual must exhibit strong collaborative skills with the ability to influence across the organization. This individual must be agile, proactive, and leverage both data and good judgement to make critical decisions to drive the business.
- Manage intra-quarter plans and changes to deliver against business goals (visits, calls, units, revenue, margin)
- Manage strategic Partnerships and Programs (DWEN, DEN, AMEX, etc.)
- Own execution and strategic alignment of demand creation (upper funnel) marcom
- Own execution of transactional campaigns in Offline vehicles
- Work closely with agency, media and planning functions to ensure smooth hand-off from planning to execution
- Partner with merchandising, online and content teams to flawlessly execution of campaigns
- Drive marketing efficiency and effectiveness
Qualifications & Requirements
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience, with a track record of measurable results, preferably in the consumer electronics or IT industry
- 10+ years in executing marketing campaigns. Knowledge of Marcom process – from creative to in-market delivery
- Familiarity with CRM strategies, objectives and best practices
- Experience in working with agency resources
- Proven experience in lead generation and event management
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to manage through ambiguity to drive results
- Solid analytical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.