Senior Technician, Field Service
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R039508 Date posted Oct. 29, 2019
Graduate Opportunities at Dell Technologies (x 1 role)
Here at Dell Technologies, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As part of Dell Technologies we are a global brand and a market leader in data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics and cloud computing.
Today we are looking for a recent graduate to join our Associate Field Support Engineers in Sydney.
As a member of Dell Technologies Global Services Associate Program (GSAP) you'll be provided with world class training and guided through a globally consistent and structured program that combines intensive training and on-the-job mentored experience which will enable you to develop and achieve your future career aspirations.
How will this benefit you?
- Work for a global IT leader in data storage, information security, virtualization, analytics and cloud computing.
- Participate in an award winning 8 week foundation boot camp held in the US and learn how one of the world’s largest technology companies serves its customers through timely communication and best in class service
- Benefit from on-the-job coaching, on-going skills development, mentoring programs and obtain valuable IT certifications that will allow you to stand out in a competitive industry.
- Enjoy 6-monthly compensation reviews, and world-class benefits
Our associates are selected for their strong technical, communication and customer service skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science or Engineering degree (graduated within the past 18 months)
- Desire to build a long term career in a Field Support role
- Flexible to work Wednesday - Sunday 7pm - 3:30am night shift
- Enjoy going that one step further in providing stellar customer service
- A high sense of urgency and enjoy working within a fun team environment
- A thirst for knowledge and a strong grasp of technology (Networking, Databases, Storage, Compute)
- Must resides in Sydney, be an Australian Citizen or currently hold Australian PR and be able to start end of 2019 and early Jan 2020
Want to learn more about the GSAP program and life at Dell check out the videos below