Senior Advisor, Account Manager
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R053532 Date posted Jan. 15, 2020
Senior Advisor, Account Manager
North Ryde, Australia
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Advisor on our Account Manager team in North Ryde, Australia.
Dell customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
- Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer / field to Corporate Technical Support and Engineering. Advises DELL EMC senior management of any developments and action plans. Generates support plans to resolve complex service related problems
- Chairs meetings and conference calls at short notice with internal and external stakeholders from Senior Management and above
- Provides formal, executive quality written communication regarding critical escalations to Senior VP level stakeholders
- Analyzes customer technical problems with respect to business, operational and financial areas of customer service and has responsibility for making decisions relating to these issues. Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations
- Coordinates activities with Account Personnel from Sales, System Engineering, TSG and Customer Service to ensure all customer needs are met. Acts as point of escalation for front line issues and concerns on specific problems relating to assigned region or country and is responsible for ensuring follow up and fault resolution
- Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance and direction to customers regarding DELL EMC products
- Integrates customer and DELL EMC business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue. Enables sales by positioning solutions to protect DELL EMC product image while identifying sales opportunities. Gather customer intelligence on sensitivities and expectations
- Ensures suitable level of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations. Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
- Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication. Responsible for acting as DELL EMC CS Liaison for customer visits to the Executive Briefing Center
- DELL EMC Proven Professional Certification desired
- 7 years’ experience in a Customer Service role, preferably in a Team Lead position within a Technology company
- Excellent business writing skills – this is a MUST
- Must have very good organizational skills
- A strong Customer Service background
- You will have a Customer First attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as being team oriented
- You must be confident and capable to act quickly and make decisions independently as they arise
- You will have excellent Communication skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to turn around situations quickly is a MUST
- Be energetic and have a good attitude to work
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: 31 January 2020.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.