Sales Operations Analyst
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R024467 Date posted Jul. 19, 2019
Analyst, Sales Operations, Global Renewals Quoting
Dell EMC - Sydney
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Operations Analyst on our Global Renewals Quoting team in Sydney.
The Renewals Quoting team validates and creates on-time and accurate maintenance contract quotes to assist the Renewal Sales organisation to sell maintenance renewal contracts. The team quote a large portfolio of Dell EMC hardware and software products ranging from data storage, data protection to converged infrastructure. The quoting team are part of the Sales Operations job family within Dell EMC, as part of the team the Sales Operations Analyst will play an integral role in supporting the sales team to generate revenue.
- Produce accurate maintenance quotes for Dell EMC customers.
- Liaise with the Dell EMC Renewal Sales organisation to ensure seamless quote workflow.
- Serves as the facilitator to the internal sales booking team to ensure that booked PO’s are compliant.
- Provides a detailed view of customers’ product portfolio by ensuring configurations are accurate through different internal systems.
- Manages contract activity for Renewal Sales including upgrades, de-installation and modify and maintain the integrity of the database.
- Manage personal development and continuous learning to keep knowledge current and relevant to the demands of the business.
- Meet quarterly metrics.
- Coordination of complex accounts, acting as contact point for all stakeholders.
- Actively participating in additional responsibilities.
- Mentor and train new hires.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Expert with EMC Dell IT systems and databases used to execute Renewal Sales quoting business (internal candidates)
- Customer focused.
- Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly evolving.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise deliverables/projects.
- Work well within a diverse team with minimal supervision and be able to change directives with minimum disruption.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Industry related experience.
- IT background
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.