Inside Sales Renewals Account Manager
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R92012 Date posted Mar. 06, 2019
Responsible for collaborating with Sales and Partners on Infrastructure Modernization by providing timely, accurate support renewal quotes and in-depth customer knowledge to assist in sales campaigns and strategies. Maintains contract revenue base at highest possible retention rate and protects contract revenue stream. Effectively communicates the value of EMC Customer Support and promotes awareness of upgrade and add-on opportunities to customers. You will be expected to close revenue to achieve individual quarterly and annual targets.
- Duties include driving specific renewals and infrastructure moderisation sales programs, outbound calling, and prospecting to grow EMC's market share.
- Undertake daily sales activity to convert Support Contracts to revenue
- Provide customer support to end users, resellers and distributors relating to support contract renewals with the goal of maintaining or upgrading existing customers' products and services.
- Provide management with timely and accurate forecasts and performance reports as required/requested
- Managing high levels of activity and communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Will have sufficient knowledge to understand customer's embedded base of products as well as new product features and their benefits to customers
- Customer first focused
- Proven success in sales roles, results driven
- Proven experience & understanding in IT services
- Excellent communication skills
- High level skills in;
- Ability to identify potential obstacles and communicate effectively on solutions
- High level of computer literacy (use of Saleforce.com)
- A willingness to work as part of a supportive and enthusiastic team
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.