Consumer Sales Manager - Online / Direct
North Ryde, AustraliaJob ID R18622 Date posted Jul. 09, 2019
The ANZ Consumer and Small Business Segment (CSB) is looking for a new Consumer Direct Sales Manager. Responsible for the entire Consumer Direct Segment which includes the Website, Chat and Call queues, and other extensions of Dell.com.au. The successful applicant will have +10 years Sales experience with at least 3 years in a Direct environment running online business’s and call centers. Experience in Marketing/Product Marketing & Pricing will put you at an advantage in your day to day success in role.
Reporting to the General Manager of CSB ANZ you will drive the strategic direction of the business and day to day run the business activities to ensure the Consumer segment for ANZ meets and exceeds its targets consistently every Quarter/year. Liasing with our partners and key internal stakeholders you will develop and execute the winning strategies for success in the ANZ Consumer market.
- Establish sales through direct channels and liase with Partners to drive the team to achieve the revenue and margin targets
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Drives Direct sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Engage our internal and external stakeholders and partners to facilitate winning strategies for the Consumer segment by driving results across both direct and cross functional teams
- Directly manages field based individual contributors and may manage subordinate leaders
- Manages teams responsible for moderately complex Geographic area of responsibility
- Sets focus for Consumer direct team and helps sets focus of business both in quarter and across future years for sales success
- Drives focus with cross-business functions
- Drives business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell to solve complex business issues
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Consumer Sales Manager on our CSB team in ANZ.
When you’re driving human progress through innovative technology, you find every way you can to let the world know. That’s where Channel Sales comes in. Assigned to a particular territory or a specific partner, our teams are dedicated to driving sales of Dell products, systems and services. The focus is on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added resellers to distributors and retailers, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the vision to use direct sales channels to break new ground in business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.